See Something Interesting? Snap & earn up to RM300 for each story that you share with us!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any Content produced by you or any third party (the Individual) shall belong to Newswav Sdn Bhd (the Company) and shall be the Company’s absolute property.
2. 'Exclusive' Content produced shall not be shared on any Social Networking Platforms. The 'Exclusive' Content will be exclusive to the Company and the Company reserves all rights to use the 'Exclusive' Content in any manner in which the Company chooses. Any unauthorized use of any part of the 'Exclusive' Content is strictly prohibited. The Individual may not copy, modify, publish, or transmit any of the content herein in whole or in part either for commercial or personal purposes without a written permission from the Company.
3. The Company shall not be liable to the Individual nor shall the Individual have any claim against the Company in respect of any disputes, claims, costs, losses or damages incurred by the Individual. The Individual shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified against all claims, damages, actions and proceedings made or brought against the Company arising from the involvement in this program and/or any breach of terms in relation thereto by the Individual.
4. The Company gives no authorization to any representatives to represent the Company for and on behalf, without the written permission from the Company.
5. The Company reserves the right to seek all remedies available legally for violations of these terms and conditions.
6. This terms & conditions shall supersede all prior understandings, agreements and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties concerning this subject matter. In the event of any inconsistencies between the terms and conditions and the prior understandings, agreements and discussions, whether oral or written, between the parties, this terms & conditions shall prevail. The Company has not relied upon any promises, representations, warranties, agreements, covenants or undertakings, other than those expressly set forth or referred to herein.
a) Content that has been approved will be monetized for 7 days, starting from the date the content is posted.
b) The Individual will be rewarded as per the tiers stated below:
0 - 10,000 unique views = RM50
10,001 - 20,000 unique views = RM100
20,001 - 30,000 unique views = RM150
30,001 - 40,000 unique views = RM200
40,001 unique views or more = RM300
c) Views will be concluded in two cycles, on the 7th and 17th of every month. Contents that are still being monetized will be included in the following cycle instead.
d) Once views have been concluded, the Individual may cash out via online transfer OR at the Company's office (Unit 303, Damansara Uptown 2, Jalan SS21/37, Seksyen 21, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor) on the 10th and 20th of every month, provided that the Individual meets the minimum cash out threshold of RM50.
e) NOTICE FOR SINGAPOREANS: Payments will only be made via Paypal, in Ringgit Malaysia.
8. TERMINATION: This working relationship may be terminated in whole or in part in writing by either party. Any payments owed prior to the payment cycles will be made at the next payment cycle, after termination.
9. This agreement may in whole or in part be amended by the Company at any given time. Modifications to this agreement will be notified in writing via emails to the parties involved.
10. TERM DEFINITIONS:
a) CONTENT: In this terms and conditions, your “Content” means the content, materials and information, including, audio recordings, photographs, videos, documents or other materials that you create, send, submit, upload, publish, display, link or customize, store or transmit in connection with the Company.
b) SOCIAL NETWORKING PLATFORMS: Social networking platforms (also social networking site or social media platforms) are online platforms which people use to build social networks or social relationships with other people who share similar personal or career interests, activities, backgrounds or real-life connections. In these terms and conditions, ‘social networking platforms’ comprises of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter, TikTok, WeChat, Telegram, YouTube, Reddit, and any other websites that can be considered as a social networking platform.
c) EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: Exclusive content refers to any Content agreed upon between the Individual and the Company to be deemed 'Exclusive'. Such content may only be used by the Company and the Company reserves all rights to use the Content in any manner in which the Company chooses.